Pyrotechnic Directive 2007/23/EC
Directive 2007/23/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 May 2007 on the placing on the market of pyrotechnic articles.
The Pyrotechnic Articles Directive establishes the rules designed to achieve the free movement of pyrotechnic articles in the internal market while, at the same time, ensuring a high level of protection of human health and public security and the protection and safety of consumers and taking into account the relevant aspects related to environmental protection.
Which Products Are Covered By The Pyrotechnic Directive 2007/23/EC?
This Directive applies to products that fall under the definition:
Which Products Are Not Covered By The Pyrotechnic Directive 2007/23/EC?
The Pyrotechnic Articles Directive does not cover the following product categories:
How to Comply with the Pyrotechnic Directive 2007/23/EC:
Directive 2007/23/EC on Pyrotechnic Articles always foresees the involvement of a Notified Body.
European Harmonised Standards Related to Pyrotechnic Directive 2007/23/EC:
The Latest Related Blog Posts About the Pyrotechnic Directive 2007/23/EC:
- Machinery Directive – 2006/42/EC
- Low Voltage Directive – 2014/35/EU
- EMC Directive – 2014/30/EU
- Medical Devices Directive – 93/42/EEC
- Personal Protective Equipment Directive – 89/686/EEC
- Construction Products Regulation – Regulation (EU) No 305/2011
- Pressure Equipment Directive – 97/23/EC
- REACH – Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive – 2012/19/EU
- ATEX Directive – 2014/34/EU
- Toy Directive – 2009/48/EC
- R&TTE Directive – 1999/5/EC
- Recreational Craft Directive – 94/25/EC
- Active Implantable Medical Devices Directive – 90/385/EEC
- Explosive for Civil Use Directive – 93/15/EEC
- Noise Emission in the Environment Directive – 2000/14/EC
- Gas Appliances Directive – 2009/142/EC
- Lifts Directive – 1995/16/EC
- Measuring Instruments Directive – 2004/22/EC
- What is CE marking?
- What does the CE mark mean? What do the initials CE stand for?
- Do your products need CE marking?
- How do you benefit from CE marking??
- In which countries is the CE marking required?
- What does CE certification cost?
- Do our products automatically qualify for the CE mark when they are UL/CSA approved?
- Who should undertake CE marking?
- Notified Bodies: What Are They? What Is Their Role
- What is the CE marking process?
- What files / documentation must I keep?
- How and where must the CE mark appear?
- Other Posts About CE Marking
Share this Post